General Surgeon Opportunity Near Great Smoky Mountains TN
Smoky Mountains, Tennessee (TN)
Client is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a hospital owned clinic.
- Special Requirements: Endoscopy training, comfortable with high acuity and complex cases
- Join practice with 3 Physicians
- Prefer 3 years experience
- Anesthesia is provided by CRNA group of 6 to cover OR’s and 1 endoscopy suite. OR utilizes a block schedule. There is at least 1/2 day general surgery block each day to allow for add-ons for the on-call surgeon
- Anticipated call 1:3 to include cross coverage at Newport Medical
The community is nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and includes two beautiful lakes – Cherokee and Douglas. The county is one of the oldest in Tennessee and rich in history. Jefferson City also offers a strong liberal arts college, Carson Newman University. Jefferson City is a 30 minute drive from Knoxville, home of the University of Tennessee’s main campus and major metro area with a population of over 186,000.
Keep more of what you earn – Tennessee has no state income tax!
No visa assistance available
If you wish to pursue this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org